Multifactor Authentication (MFA)
The first step on your Zero-Trust journey.
Unlock Assura’s policy-based access management.
Assura implements the world’s leading identity security platform seamlessly into the applicable environment. But that’s just the beginning. We also make sure your MFA is aligned with any associated program policies and procedures. Or if there isn’t a program in place and one is needed, we provide that for you. Our goal is to deliver a complete solution that secures user access and adheres to compliance requirements. Avoiding any potential regulatory issues down the road is a top priority.
Tech Specs of Assura’s MFA Solution
- Enhanced security for modern and legacy applications
- Support for VPN services, Office 365, G Suite, Amazon Web Services, Windows Workstation Access, WordPress, Salesforce, and others
- Synchronization with the existing user management platform
- Enforces conditional access to sensitive applications
- Restricts access based on geolocation
- Supports a wide variety of authentication methods, including push notifications to smartphones (iOS and Android), Universal 2nd Factor (U2F) tokens, one-time passwords, and phone callbacks
- Satisfies the multifactor authentication requirements of PCI DSS, NIST SP 800-171, FFIEC, and more
Compliance and security for any industry.
Guaranteed compliance with the following standards and regulations.
CMMC (RPO) Registered provider organization
NIST SP 800-53
NIST SP 800-37
NIST SP 800-171
SSAE-18/SOC 2 & SOCfor Cybersecurity
State-level data breach reporting and cyber security standards and data protection laws
If you get audited, Assura has you covered. Our AuditArmor® Audit Defense Guarantee means that we guarantee our work to be compliant with the identified cybersecurity frameworks and regulatory requirements (unless waived by you). We defend our work at no additional cost. Yes, we’re serious. And yes, we’re that confident in the quality of our work. We have you covered from entrance conference to exit conference and will work with your auditor or regulator to defend our work. On the off chance that a change needs to be made to the deliverable, we’ll do that for free. It’s that simple.
How we’ve helped to protect industries like yours.
A university approached Assura with a unique challenge that most other organizations don’t have. Because they employ students to help run various aspects of the school, they needed a way to ensure these work-study employees didn’t accidentally put the university’s data at risk.
With attacks on municipalities on the rise, a midsized county in Virginia knew it needed to improve its cybersecurity posture. The problem was they were not sure where to begin. So they enlisted our services to help them determine their strengths and vulnerabilities.
Organizations are inundated with hundreds of thousands of vulnerabilities every year. After years of experience, we know most organizations can only patch about 1 in 10 (10%) vulnerabilities discovered in their environment based on resource capacity.