Bank robbers used to hand tellers a note. Now they send an email.
Let’s protect your business from today’s attacks and guarantee compliance.
The finance industry is a prime target. Why? That’s where the money is. It’s critical to secure your data and mitigate the risk of a breach. Being held captive by ransomware puts your customers and investors in a vulnerable situation. When you partner with Assura, those issues are no longer a concern you have to address on your own. We’re experts with a proven track record of protecting businesses in the finance industry.
Why financial institutions
partner with us:
- Together we create, enhance or strengthen your cybersecurity plan
- Time and resources are maximized to build or maintain your security posture
- Meeting any regulatory guidelines is a done deal with no extra time needed on your end
- We deliver the value of world-class cybersecurity at a budget-friendly cost
Popular security products and services for the financial industry:
Fractional Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
- Virtual ISO™ is a total security and compliance solution
- Security policies, procedures, and plans
- Compliance assessment
- Third-party vendor oversight
- Secure system development
Cybersecurity Monitoring (SIEM)
- 24/7/365 Threat detection and reporting
- Managed and monitored by our Security Operations Center (SOC)
- 1-hour notification SLA for critical alerts
- Simplified security and compliance reporting
- Reduced time and expenses dealing with audits
- External & Internal Pen Testing
- Web Application Pen Testing
- Social Engineering
- Penetration Testing-as-a-Service
- Wireless Networking
- Open Source Intelligence (OSINT)
- Remote cybersecurity for anyone from anywhere in the world
- Robust Windows PC deployment and XDR solution
- Infinite scalability, control, visibility, and compliance
- Uses agents that report into cloud-based services
- A complete assessment of your security posture
- Assessment report with roadmap to achieving goals
- Significant trends and findings
- Prioritized remediation guidance
- Supporting data
How do you know if you need our cybersecurity services?
You want cybersecurity off your plate.
Your IT department needs cyber support.
You’re afraid of getting hacked or already have.
You have an audit finding or need help with compliance.
Guaranteed compliance with the following standards and regulations:
- NIST CSF
- PCI DSS
- 23 NYCRR 500
- SEC Regulation S-P Rule 30
- FINRA Rule 4370
- NCUA LTCUs
- FFIEC CAT
- FFIEC cybersecurity and business continuity handbooks
Why you should rest assured this
will be all taken care of.
If you get audited, Assura has you covered. Our AuditArmor® Audit Defense Guarantee means that we guarantee our work to be compliant with the identified cybersecurity frameworks and regulatory requirements (unless waived by you). We defend our work at no additional cost. Yes, we’re serious. And yes, we’re that confident in the quality of our work. We have you covered from entrance conference to exit conference and will work with your auditor or regulator to defend our work. On the off chance that a change needs to be made to the deliverable, we’ll do that for free. It’s that simple.