Now is the time to engineer a strong cybersecurity solution.
Failing may spark innovation in engineering, but not when it comes to cybersecurity.
The engineering industry thrives off of trying different ways to solve challenges. Some may not be successful, but learning from those failures improves the process. However, failing to thwart a cyber-attack can have severe and costly consequences. Our goal is to make sure a cyber threat or simply failing to comply with regulations doesn’t stand in the way of your organization accomplishing its engineering goals. Your systems must be secure with your industry connected to infrastructure, utilities, transportation, defense, technology, and more. At Assura, we understand what it takes to protect the engineering industry. We can be your trusted partner that makes sure you’re set up for success when it comes to security and compliance.
Why engineering organizations
partner with us for their security need:
- Together we create, enhance, or strengthen your cybersecurity plan
- Time and resources are maximized to build or maintain your security posture
- Meeting any regulatory guidelines is a done deal with no extra time needed on your end
- We deliver the value of world-class cybersecurity at a budget-friendly cost
Fractional Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
- Virtual ISO™ is a total security and compliance solution
- Security policies, procedures, and plans
- Compliance assessment
- Third-party vendor oversight
- Secure system development
Cybersecurity Monitoring (SIEM)
- 24/7/365 Threat detection and reporting
- Managed and monitored by our Security Operations Center (SOC)
- 1-hour notification SLA for critical alerts
- Simplified security and compliance reporting
- Reduced time and expenses dealing with audits
- External & Internal Pen Testing
- Web Application Pen Testing
- Social Engineering
- Penetration Testing-as-a-Service
- Wireless Networking
- Open Source Intelligence (OSINT)
- Directly allows you to be CMMC compliant
- Reduces reliance and risk of IT MSP handling security controls
- IT management and security management in a single solution
- Remote cybersecurity for anyone from anywhere in the world
- Robust Windows PC deployment and XDR solution
- Infinite scalability, control, visibility, and compliance
- Uses agents that report into cloud-based services
- A complete assessment of your security posture
- Assessment report with roadmap to achieving goals
- Significant trends and findings
- Prioritized remediation guidance
- Supporting data
How do you know if you need our cybersecurity services?
You want cybersecurity off your plate.
Your IT department needs cyber support.
You’re afraid of getting hacked or already have.
You have an audit finding or need help with compliance.
Guaranteed compliance with the following standards and regulations:
- NIST 800-171
- NIST CSF
Why you should rest assured this
will be all taken care of.
If you get audited, Assura has you covered. Our AuditArmor® Audit Defense Guarantee means that we guarantee our work to be compliant with the identified cybersecurity frameworks and regulatory requirements (unless waived by you). We defend our work at no additional cost. Yes, we’re serious. And yes, we’re that confident in the quality of our work. We have you covered from entrance conference to exit conference and will work with your auditor or regulator to defend our work. On the off chance that a change needs to be made to the deliverable, we’ll do that for free. It’s that simple.