Identifies your vulnerabilities before bad actors exploit them.
ready for a Real-world attack simulation?
When our team penetration tests an organization, we explore all potential points of entry. Why? Because that’s exactly how cyber threat actors approach an attack. Your network, applications, and devices will all be put to the test to uncover weak spots in your cybersecurity wall of defense. We then share the results along with a comprehensive list of expert recommendations, prioritizing the gaps that need the most immediate attention first.
Our end game isn’t to make you compliant.
It’s to make you secure.
The result of being secure is compliance with any framework or contractual requirement. We understand every organization is unique and has certain security standards it needs to satisfy to continue operations or relationships. This is why there isn’t a one-size-fits-all testing engagement. We consider the requirements when tailoring a penetration test to fit an organization’s needs, but in the end, we’re laser-focused on vulnerability identification and remediation. And there’s no one in the industry better at this than Assura.
Assura Penetration Testing Services
External & Internal Pen Testing
- Provides insights into exploitable vulnerabilities within your environment
- Surpasses vulnerability identification to instead validate existence of vulnerabilities
- Puts technical controls and defenses to the test with real-world exploits
Web Application Pen Testing
- Specifically identifies web application vulnerabilities
- Reassures clients and users of account security when using a website
- Discovers if a web application is also a backdoor into an internal network
- Mimics how a real-world threat actor would carry out an attack
- Tests employees cyber defense knowledge, skills, and awareness
- Tactics include phishing, USB drops, social media, in-person, and others
- This offense-in-depth service simulates the tenacity employed by real threat actors to compromise your environment
- Measures your exploitable vulnerability exposure over time vs. at a singular point-in-time
- Positions your organization for continuous improvement of its cybersecurity posture
- Systematic engagement with our experts to help reduce your risk of compromise
- Creates ongoing partnership in your vulnerability management program
- Validates new changes and tests for new vulnerabilities because environments change
- Tests for common misconfigurations and weaknesses in WiFi network design and architecture
- Determines if bad actors can steal WiFi sessions from the parking lot
- Discovers if your guest network is also a backdoor into your internal network
Open Source Intelligence
- Identifies information on the internet that could be valuable to attackers
- Determines internet footprint of an organization and its employees on the open web, deep web, and dark web
- Reveals negative information that customers, potential clients, or partners could find
Compliance and security for any industry.
Guaranteed compliance with the following standards and regulations.
NIST SP 800-53
NIST SP 800-37
NIST SP 800-171
SSAE-18/SOC 2 & SOC for Cybersecurity
State-level data breach reporting and cyber security standards and data protection laws
If you get audited, Assura has you covered. Our AuditArmor® Audit Defense Guarantee means that we guarantee our work to be compliant with the identified cybersecurity frameworks and regulatory requirements (unless waived by you). We defend our work at no additional cost. Yes, we’re serious. And yes, we’re that confident in the quality of our work. We have you covered from entrance conference to exit conference and will work with your auditor or regulator to defend our work. On the off chance that a change needs to be made to the deliverable, we’ll do that for free. It’s that simple.
How we've helped protect industries like yours.
A university approached Assura with a unique challenge that most other organizations don’t have. Because they employ students to help run various aspects of the school, they needed a way to ensure these work-study employees didn’t accidentally put the university’s data at risk.
With attacks on municipalities on the rise, a midsized county in Virginia knew it needed to improve its cybersecurity posture. The problem was they were not sure where to begin. So they enlisted our services to help them determine their strengths and vulnerabilities.
Organizations are inundated with hundreds of thousands of vulnerabilities every year. After years of experience, we know most organizations can only patch about 1 in 10 (10%) vulnerabilities discovered in their environment based on resource capacity.