If your cybersecurity isn’t well, the business is on life support.
Why our cybersecurity is like an army of T cells protecting your network.
Your network can have an immune system that fends off attacks, and the strength of that system depends on your cybersecurity partner. At Assura, we understand the importance of maintaining the availability of patient information in the healthcare industry. If an attack occurs and you’re locked out of your systems due to ransomware, people’s lives can be on the line. We help protect hospitals, retirement facilities with progressive care units, doctors’ offices, and everything in between, ensuring that sensitive data is secure and that its integrity goes unaltered. Personal Health Information (PHI) is one of the most expensive records you can buy or sell on the black market for a reason. Everything organized crime syndicates need to steal identities or commit fraudulent acts is all there. When you partner with Assura, protecting your data is no longer a concern you have to address on your own. We’re the experts with a proven track record of safeguarding healthcare institutions.
Why healthcare facilities
partner with us:
- Together we create, enhance or strengthen your cybersecurity plan
- Time and resources are maximized to build or maintain your security posture
- Meeting any regulatory guidelines is a done deal with no extra time needed on your end
- We deliver the value of world-class cybersecurity at a budget-friendly cost
Popular healthcare security products and services:
Medical Device Security
- Protects pacemakers, insulin pumps, and other devices
- Helps improve care and efficiencies of interconnected devices
- Ensures these unique endpoints don’t create gaps in your defenses
- Remote cybersecurity for anyone from anywhere in the world
- IT management and cybersecurity all in one solution
- Robust Windows PC deployment and XDR solution
- Infinite scalability, control, visibility, and compliance
- Uses agents that report into cloud-based services
Fractional Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
- Virtual ISO™ is a total security and compliance solution
- Security policies, procedures, and plans
- Compliance assessment
- Third-party vendor oversight
- Secure system development
Cybersecurity Monitoring (SIEM)
- 24/7/365 Threat detection and reporting
- Managed and monitored by our Security Operations Center (SOC)
- 1-hour notification SLA for critical alerts
- Simplified security and compliance reporting
- Reduced time and expenses dealing with audits
- External & Internal Pen Testing
- Web Application Pen Testing
- Social Engineering
- Penetration Testing-as-a-Service
- Wireless Networking
- Open Source Intelligence (OSINT)
- A complete assessment of your security posture
- Assessment report
- Significant trends and findings
- Prioritized remediation guidance
- Supporting data
How do you know if you need our cybersecurity services?
You want cybersecurity off your plate.
Your IT department needs cyber support.
You’re afraid of getting hacked or already have.
You have an audit finding or need help with compliance.
Guaranteed compliance with the following standards and regulations:
- NIST 800-66
- PCI DSS
- HITRUST CSF
- HIPAA Breach Notification Rule
- NIST CSF
- NIST 800-53
- AAMI Guidance for Medical Device Security
- Joint Commission
Why you should rest assured this
will be all taken care of.
If you get audited, Assura has you covered. Our AuditArmor® Audit Defense Guarantee means that we guarantee our work to be compliant with the identified cybersecurity frameworks and regulatory requirements (unless waived by you). We defend our work at no additional cost. Yes, we’re serious. And yes, we’re that confident in the quality of our work. We have you covered from entrance conference to exit conference and will work with your auditor or regulator to defend our work. On the off chance that a change needs to be made to the deliverable, we’ll do that for free. It’s that simple.