Defense against audits and attacks.
A policy anyone in government can get behind.
Whether your entity is state-level
or locality, we’re your
At Assura, we understand the importance of maintaining compliance and fending off attacks in the public sector. For government agencies, it’s critical not to lose the trust of their constituents. That can happen if you end up on the news due to ransomware or some other type of cyber threat. If attacked, your organization can be held captive with no end in sight. When you partner with Assura, those issues are no longer a concern you have to address on your own. We’re the experts with a proven track record of protecting a wide range of government entities.
Why government entities
partner with us for their security needs:
- Together we enhance and strengthen your current cybersecurity plan
- Time and resources are maximized to build or maintain for security posture
- We deliver the value of world-class cybersecurity at a budget-friendly cost
- Solutions are right-sized for the organization and the resources available
- Meeting any regulatory guidelines is a done deal with no extra time needed on your end
- One program is delivered that is fully compliant with federal, state, and local requirements
- Guaranteed compliance even if some regulations are at odds with one another
- No need to put out services to bid, we have contract vehicles that are open to your sector
Popular cybersecurity products and services:
Fractional Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
- Virtual ISO™ is a total security and compliance solution
- Security policies, procedures, and plans
- Compliance assessment
- Third-party vendor oversight
- Secure system development
Cybersecurity Monitoring (SIEM)
- 24/7/365 Threat detection and reporting
- Managed and monitored by our Security Operations Center (SOC)
- 1-hour notification SLA for critical alerts
- Simplified security and compliance reporting
- Reduced time and expenses dealing with audits
- External & Internal Pen Testing
- Web Application Pen Testing
- Social Engineering
- Penetration Testing-as-a-Service
- Wireless Networking
- Open Source Intelligence (OSINT)
- IT management and security solution all in one
- Perfect for small organizations without in-house resources
- Remote cybersecurity for anyone from anywhere in the world
- Robust Windows PC deployment and XDR solution
- Infinite scalability, control, visibility, and compliance
- Uses agents that report into cloud-based services
- A complete assessment of your security posture
- Assessment report with roadmap to achieving goals
- Significant trends and findings
- Prioritized remediation guidance
- Supporting data
How do you know if you need our security services?
You want cybersecurity off your plate.
Your IT department needs cyber support.
You’re afraid of getting hacked or already have.
You have an audit finding or need help with compliance.
Guaranteed compliance with the following standards and regulations:
- NIST 800-53
- NIST 800-171
- NIST CSF
- PCI DSS
- Other Federal and state-specific regulations
- IRS 1075
Why you should rest assured this
will be all taken care of.
If you get audited, Assura has you covered. Our AuditArmor™ Audit Defense Guarantee means that we guarantee our work to be compliant with the identified cybersecurity frameworks and regulatory requirements (unless waived by you). We defend our work at no additional cost. Yes, we’re serious. And yes, we’re that confident in the quality of our work. We have you covered from entrance conference to exit conference and will work with your auditor or regulator to defend our work. On the off chance that a change needs to be made to the deliverable, we’ll do that for free. It’s that simple.