Security Awareness & Training
Ready to turn your workforce into threat-savvy cyber warriors?
Suit up with custom or tailored training solutions.
Your employees are on the frontlines when it comes to attacks like phishing, malware, ransomware, and a whole host of other malicious tactics used by bad actors. Assura offers multiple options to raise awareness of cyber threats to your organization and train your workforce to help defend against these relentless attacks. Our training experts are the best in the business at making instruction engaging and relevant to real-world situations.
Assura Offers Two Types of Training
- Tailored based on your specific needs
- Uses content gamification, bitesize videos, and other interactive tools
- Ensures employees remain engaged with their required training
- Role-specific for IT, Finance, HR, and any other division
- Designed based on industry, goals, and regulatory requirements
- Customized to fit the organization and those taking part in the training
- Can include in-person, virtual, and computer-based training
- For specific groups, including board members, executive leadership
- Custom instruction plan that best fit the audience, goals, and regulatory requirements
Why choose Assura’s Security Awareness & Training?
- Our trainers are seasoned experts on top of all the latest tricks and attacks
- We don’t just teach but also regularly test to make sure learning is applied
- We’ll help protect your organization from email attacks by implementing Sender Protection Framework (SPF), Domain Keys Identified Mail (DKIM), Domain-Based Message Authentication, and Reporting & Conformance (DMARC)
- End-users will now have the ability to report suspicious emails at the click of a button
- Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR) can be added to automate your response to new mail-borne threats
- You’ll begin receiving our exclusive Cyber Heads-up to alert your organization of any breaking news, critical updates, or emerging threats that need your attention
Compliance and security for any industry.
Guaranteed compliance with the following standards and regulations.
CMMC (RPO) Registered provider organization
NIST SP 800-53
NIST SP 800-37
NIST SP 800-171
SSAE-18/SOC 2 & SOC for Cybersecurity
State-level data breach reporting and cyber security standards and data protection laws
If you get audited, Assura has you covered. Our AuditArmor™ Guarantee means that we guarantee our work to be compliant with the identified cybersecurity frameworks and regulatory requirements (unless waived by you). We defend our work at no additional cost. Yes, we’re serious. And yes, we’re that confident in the quality of our work. We have you covered from entrance conference to exit conference and will work with your auditor or regulator to defend our work. On the off chance that a change needs to be made to the deliverable, we’ll do that for free. It’s that simple.
How we’ve helped to protect industries like yours.
A university approached Assura with a unique challenge that most other organizations don’t have. Because they employ students to help run various aspects of the school, they needed a way to ensure these work-study employees didn’t accidentally put the university’s data at risk.
The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) challenged the Commonwealth of Virginia with helping to secure elections and making government localities cyber secure. Assura was approached by nearly a dozen together needing to overcome the same challenge in the same timeframe, yet each with its unique path to reaching success.
A U.S. government contractor tapped a global company that specialized in workforce mobilization and staffing to create and staff a call center. Typically, this would not have been a significant challenge. However, this happened at the peak of the COVID-19 global pandemic, which meant the data center needed to be 100% remote while still being 100% compliant with Federal cybersecurity regulations — seemingly incompatible requirements. Assura had the solution.