Protection. Risk Management. Peace of Mind. We’re not talking insurance, it’s cybersecurity.
Let’s protect your clients’ data
and mitigate the risk
of unnecessary exposure.
Many agents sell the peace of mind of a cybersecurity policy to their clients yet don’t take the steps necessary to ensure their agency is protected against attacks. The large insurers that back the policies do have cybersecurity programs in place for their own systems, but that protection does not provide any cover for the agents. You’re in the business of protection. At Assura, we understand the importance of maintaining compliance and fending off attacks in the insurance industry. Non-compliance can result in a loss of business and restrict your ability to service your clients. If attacked, your agency can be held captive with no end in sight. When you partner with Assura, those issues are no longer a concern you have to address on your own. We’re the experts with a proven track record of protecting insurance agencies.
Why insurance agencies
partner with us for their cybersecurity needs:
- Together we create, enhance or strengthen your cybersecurity plan
- Time and resources are maximized to build or maintain for security posture
- We deliver the value of world-class cybersecurity at a budget-friendly cost
- Meeting any regulatory guidelines is a done deal with no extra time needed on your end
- No need to put out services to bid, we have contract vehicles that are open to your sector
Popular security products and services:
Fractional Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
- Virtual ISO™ is a total security and compliance solution
- Security policies, procedures, and plans
- Compliance assessment
- Third-party vendor oversight
- Secure system development
Security Monitoring & Response (SIEM)
- 24/7/365 Threat detection and reporting
- Managed and monitored by our Security Operations Center (SOC)
- 1-hour notification SLA for critical alerts
- Simplified security and compliance reporting
- Reduced time and expenses dealing with audits
- External & Internal Pen Testing
- Web Application Pen Testing
- Social Engineering
- Penetration Testing-as-a-Service
- Wireless Networking
- Open Source Intelligence (OSINT)
- Remote cybersecurity for anyone from anywhere in the world
- Robust Windows PC deployment and XDR solution
- Infinite scalability, control, visibility, and compliance
- Uses agents that report into cloud-based services
- A complete assessment of your security posture
- Assessment report
- Significant trends and findings
- Prioritized remediation guidance
- Supporting data
How do you know if you need our security services?
You want cybersecurity off your plate.
Your IT department needs cyber support.
You’re afraid of getting hacked or already have.
You have an audit finding or need help with compliance.
Guaranteed compliance with the following standards and regulations:
- PCI DSS
- NIST CSF
- 23 NYCRR 500
- State Cybersecurity Regulations
Why you should rest assured this
will be all taken care of.
If you get audited, Assura has you covered. Our AuditArmor™ Audit Defense Guarantee means that we guarantee our work to be compliant with the identified cybersecurity frameworks and regulatory requirements (unless waived by you). We defend our work at no additional cost. Yes, we’re serious. And yes, we’re that confident in the quality of our work. We have you covered from entrance conference to exit conference and will work with your auditor or regulator to defend our work. On the off chance that a change needs to be made to the deliverable, we’ll do that for free. It’s that simple.