Top services that deliver world-class security and easy compliance.
- Guaranteed security and compliance
- Takes unwanted security matters off your plate
- Customizable plans and features
- Quick security & compliance deployed anywhere
- Perfect for today’s virtual workforce
- Frees up IT staff to focus on strategy
- Real-world attack simulation
- Identifies security gaps in your network
- Security that results in compliance
- Threat detection and reporting
- Managed and monitored 24/7/365
- AI and human-based threat and alert with analysis
Take a deeper dive into every service we offer.
Need help determining which services you need?
Cybersecurity isn't a challenge you have to solve on your own. We're here to help every step of the way to make finding the right solution as painless as possible. Book a FREE 28-minute consultation to start uncovering answers.
How we’ve helped protect industries like yours.
A university approached Assura with a unique challenge that most other organizations don’t have. Because they employ students to help run various aspects of the school, they needed a way to ensure these work-study employees didn’t accidentally put the university’s data at risk.
The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) challenged the Commonwealth of Virginia with helping to secure elections and making government localities cyber secure. Assura was approached by nearly a dozen together needing to overcome the same challenge in the same timeframe, yet each with its unique path to reaching success.
A U.S. government contractor tapped a global company that specialized in workforce mobilization and staffing to create and staff a call center. Typically, this would not have been a significant challenge. However, this happened at the peak of the COVID-19 global pandemic, which meant the data center needed to be 100% remote while still being 100% compliant with Federal cybersecurity regulations — seemingly incompatible requirements. Assura had the solution.