ASSURA’S TRUSTED ACCESS SOLUTION PROVIDES STRONG POLICY-BASED ACCESS MANAGEMENT, MULTIFACTOR AUTHENTICATION, AND TRACEABILITY FOR MODERN AND LEGACY APPLICATIONS
Our trusted access solution is a game changer for those who want strong access management that works with modern and legacy systems.
Password compromises are the easiest way into an organization and hackers know it. The answer to this dilemma is to add a strong, easily deployed, easy-to-use, and highly scalable multifactor authentication system.
At Assura we only use the best, so we have partnered with Duo, the world’s leading identity security platform, to bring identity management to the next level. With Assura and Duo, you have the ability to confirm user identities, gain visibility into access activities, ensure trustworthiness of user devices, enforce risk-based and adaptive access policies, and enable secure communications to all applications in your environment.
So how does Assura help? We set it up for you, integrate it into your environment, and make sure that it’s operational. Our Security Operations Center (SOC) monitors the service for suspicious behavior to catch the bad guys.
The best part is that Duo easily integrates into existing user authentication and identity management platforms such as Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Azure Active Directory, OpenLDAP, Active Directory Federation Services, Okta, and others.
ASSURA’S IDENTITY & ACCESS MANAGEMENT SERVICE:
- Provides enhanced, security for modern and legacy applications
- Has out-of-the-box support for VPN services, Office 365, G Suite, Amazon Web Services, Windows Workstation Access, WordPress, Salesforce, and others
- Easily synchronizes with your existing user management platform
- Enforces conditional access to sensitive applications
- Restricts access based on geolocation
- Supports a wide variety of authentication methods including push notifications to smart phones (iOS and Android), Universal 2nd Factor (U2F) tokens, one-time passwords, and phone callbacks
- Satisfies the multifactor authentication requirements of PCI DSS, NIST Special Publication 800-171, FFIEC, and others
We take the pain out of identity and access management and multifactor authentication for little effort and low cost. Let us be your trusted partner.